OK, I know…2 non-WoW posts in one day…BLASPHEMY! BUT, here me out…
Mike O’Connell is a fellow New Englander, and a total foodie. The guy can cook as well as anyone. His food blog is one of the few NON-WoW blogs I read, and honestly…I read his more religiously than my favorite WoW blogs (Sorry Mory, Frost, MMOMeltingPot, et al). Seriously folks, I read and re-read constantly. Just staring at the pictures is an afternoon well spent in my book.
So, Mike’s (aka The Rooftop Gourmet) latest post was his New Year’s Eve food bash. Its drool worthy to say the least. I have a ton of respect for home chefs like Mike. So check it out if you like food!!!
I’m not normally one to share such inane things as “Hey, this is funny…read it!” BUT…this is funny…so yeah, um, read it.
- Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers–what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
- In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years
- Men have two emotions : Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Life is sexually transmitted.
Don’t worry about old age–it doesn’t last that long.