I’m not normally one to share such inane things as “Hey, this is funny…read it!” BUT…this is funny…so yeah, um, read it.
- Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers–what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
- In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years
- Men have two emotions : Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Life is sexually transmitted.
Don’t worry about old age–it doesn’t last that long.